The Manager is a part of the decision-making team that helps the business continuously grow and improve. They have complete knowledge of the business’s financial and operational procedures and are responsible for implementing strategies and processes to help the business thrive. Above all, they ensure every patient experience excellent patient care and service. The Manager is to supervise all day-to-day operations, delegates’ responsibility and supervises employees to assure that all operations are performed in accordance with BHRC standards, policies and procedures.
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Oversee and manages all areas of the business
- Keeps upper management and/or Medical Director promptly and fully informed of all issues (e.g., problems, unusual matters of significance, and positive events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary, or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center policies and procedures.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including supplies, utility, and labor costs.
- Accountable for meeting all sales goals
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll-related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Create a structured business plan every month to hit set sales goals
- Ensure positive client service in all areas
- Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied clients into return clients
- Meet weekly with the Operations Manager, Owner and Medical Director and other decision makers within BHRC
- Accountable for all facility maintenance and cleanliness
- Ensure all services are rendered in accordance with BHRC policies and procedures
- Ensure all patients receive a proper consultation and treatment recommendations based on their individual skin needs and desired outcome
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, clients, and company assets.
- Ensure accurate inventory reports and enforce inventory control procedures
- Ensure a safe working and client environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete incident/accident reports promptly in the event that a client or employee is injured or patient has an adverse reaction to a product or treatment.
- Manage all daily activities involving staff and patient care assuring the highest level of care and service for all patients
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning services.
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues
- Interview employees. Direct hiring (as layed out in BHRC New Hire Process), supervision, development and, when necessary, termination of employees
- Conduct orientation as layed out in the BHRC onboarding process
- Assess training needs and schedule training appropriate for each staff members needs
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations, and conducting performance reviews
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the center is staffed appropriately all hours of operation
- Ensure all HR policies are enforced
- Attend and maintain all staff training, relevant to their role, in meeting federal and state law requirements of a medical office, such as HIPAA, CPR, OSHA, CLIA
- Create monthly specials in collaboration with upper management and marketing
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and new products
- Hold special events in collaboration with vendors
- Convert patient leads into clients.
- Ensure all client leads are promptly contacted and proper follow up is completed and recorded
Manager’s Daily Responsibilities:
- Ensure all patients receive excellent patient care and service
- Prepare payroll including payment of commissions and bonuses
- Prepare reports and submit to upper management for review
- Assure all staff is on point with their assigned duties
- Review Time Clock Report to assure accuracy and submit in timely manner for payroll
- Review clinic schedule to assure all appointments are scheduled correctly ie with the right providers, for the right amount of time etc. Make changes as needed.
- Assure accuracy of all cash payments and deliver to corporate office
- Create and manage employee schedules and calendar
- Schedule meetings with employees as needed
- Maintaining an adequate stock of clinic supplies
- Conduct inspections of the center for cleanliness and condition.
- Conduct staff evaluations on a yearly basis or as appropriate
- Constantly communicate with your clinic staff
- Resolution of customer complaints
- Generate money-saving ideas and submit them to the upper management
- Complete inventory count and resolve all discrepancies
- Ongoing assessment of staff training needs. Provide appropriate training for all staff
- Promote an organized, positive, and motivating work environment.
- Assure all new client leads are responded to in a timely manner and a full conversion funnel is in place and followed