Scottsdale and Phoenix Franchise Territories Opportunities Available!
You Could Own The Best Medical Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona !
The BHRC – Scottsdale medical spa will be dedicated to providing clients with only the very best when it comes to health and anti-aging products and treatment.
If you’ve begun to notice symptoms of aging such as increased fatigue, loss of muscle mass, weight gain, loose or wrinkled skin, thinning hair, or decreased libido, despite maintaining an active lifestyle, the Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center can help. Our expert Scottsdale staff of doctors, nurses, and specialists is able to provide everything from non-surgical facelifts to hormone replacement therapy.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST MORE FRANCHISE INFORMATION »
Welcome to Scottsdale!
BHRC Scottsdale medical spa will be located in the city of Scottsdale, Arizona. The city is in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, adjacent to Phoenix. Our wonderful city was named Scottsdale in 1894 after founder Winfield Scott and was described by The New York Times as “a desert version of Miami’s South Beach”. Yes, there’s plenty of late night partying and a buzzing hotel scene to be found in downtown Scottsdale, true to our roots as being “The West’s Most Western Town”.
Scottsdale is a land of warm weather, with mild winters and extremely hot summers. The close proximity to Phoenix makes this an ideal location for our state-of-the-art medical spa facility, located within the Scottsdale Seville Shopping Center just off North Scottsdale Road and East Indian Bend Road.
*This location is privately owned and operated.*
Some of the Services to be Offered at BHRC Scottsdale
The BHRC – Scottsdale medical spa will be offering a range of beauty treatments, so you can get the same level of pampering that a Hollywood star would get right in beautiful Scottsdale!
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – Hormones play a vital role in ensuring that our bodies function properly. When that balance is lost, side effects begin to occur which can range from fatigue or sexual dysfunction to major issues such as diabetes.
- NeoGraft Hair Restoration – For many people, hair loss is an inevitable predicament which tends to begin starting in their mid-30s. Fortunately, hair loss no longer has to be permanent. NeoGraft Hair Restoration offers an effective hair restoration procedure which is pain free and does not leave scarring like other, inferior procedures.
- NeoGraft FUE – NeoGraft Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) offers an advanced solution to the problem of pattern baldness. The minimally invasive, pain free procedure involves hair follicles being harvested with gentle pneumatic pressure and then grafted back onto the head.
- Ultherapy Non-Surgical Face Lift – The Ultherapy Facelift procedure offers a non-surgical alternative to traditional face lift procedures. Ultherapy Facelift uses ultrasound technology to stimulate the production of collagen in targeted areas, tightening skin and smoothing out wrinkles.
- BOTOX Cosmetic – If you are between the age groups of 18 and 65 and wish to remove the appearance of frown lines, consider BOTOX Aesthetic therapy. The therapy works by reducing the activity that causes lines to form at the applied location.
- Hyperhidrosis BOTOX – Severe underarm sweating, known as primary axillary hyperhidrosis, is an often embarrassing condition that many suffer from. Hyperhidrosis BOTOX treatment blocks chemical signals sent by the body to stimulate sweat glands, thereby eliminating sweat production in the treated area.
- Juvederm – If you have begun to notice wrinkles forming around your nose or mouth, you may want to consider treatment with Juvederm. Juvederm treatment consists of injecting a smooth gel filler between skin layers which smoothes away folds and wrinkles.
- Radiesse – Radiesse Volumizing Filler is an anti-aging treatment which helps smooth and erase wrinkles, lines, and folds. The treatment, which works by injecting calcium hydroxylaptite, causes the body to being reproducing collagen in the targeted area.
- Dysport – Dysport is a prescription medication which, when injected, causes the signal from the nerve to the muscle to be blocked, thereby reducing lines and wrinkles.
- Cosmelan Peel – Cosmelan peels are used to treat hyperpigmentation by inhibiting an enzyme called tyrosinase. By blocking this enzyme, melanin production is reduced, and results begin to show within a week.
- Restylane and Perlane – Resylane and Perlane use a gel made up of the biocompatible hyaluronic acid, a naturally hydrating substance. The gel is used to smooth wrinkles and lines in trouble spots on the face such as laugh and frown lines. Restylane may also be used to treat a patient’s lips.
- Vi Peel – Vi Peel is an extremely effective method of anti-aging and acne treatment. Using a combination of powerful ingredients, the Vi Peel is able to rejuvenate skin, reverse sun damage, and reduce acne scarring.
- APEELE Face and Body Peel – APEELE is a chemical peel that is designed to provide powerful exfoliation not just for the face, but the entire body. The peel, which shows results after just a single treatment, is non-invasive, and avoids complications such as pigmentation change or scarring.
- Belotero Dermal Filler – Belotero Balance Dermal Filler is made from hyaluronic acid, and designed to mold to the patient’s facial features once injected, smoothing and erasing wrinkles and creases.
- Alma Harmony Pain Free Laser Hair Removal – Our specialty laser hair removal machines make permanent hair removal a breeze.
- Quantel EXEL O2 – The Quantel EXEL O2 is the top fractional laser system available. The Quantel EXEL O2 uses fraction laser light to stimulate collagen production and help restore your skin to its youthful glow.