Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center
Has Developed A Health & Safety Program With You In Mind
To our valued clients,
The health and safety of our employees and clients, our families and the friends we service in our communities, has always been our top priority. Never has that responsibility been clearer than it is now. That is why we are increasing our already diligent procedures, increasing our stringent cleaning protocols and implementing safety practices to support the health and well-being of our clients.
In the last 15-years, we have faced many other unprecedented challenges and we will continue to provide our clients with the utmost care and services in our facilities. We are enormously thankful for our clients and our BHRC staff who have served as medical first responders on the frontlines of this pandemic. We share our extreme pride with the sense of responsibility in the service we will be providing in the near future.
As we are looking forward to welcoming you back, we are adding an unparalleled emphasis on safety. We thank you for your participation in our escalated safety measure and look forward to sharing our health and wellness program with you as we prepare to see you, safely, soon.
Devin Hamon & Dan Holtz
Founders of BHRC
Everything Your Need To Know About Our Health and Safety Program & Your Upcoming Visit To BHRC
Because we care about you, BHRC is taking every COVID-19 safety precautions.
When you arrive, please be prepared to:
Touchless Check-Ins. Remain in your car until we ask you in. You will be escorted to a private room.
Masks are Required. Bring one, for your safety and the safety of our Providers.
Temperature Checks. We will perform a touchless temperature read prior to your appointment.
PreScreening. When confirming your appointment the day before, please be prepared to answer the following questions
• Do you or have you had a cough?
• Do you or have you had a shortness of breath?
• Do you or have you had a fever?
• Have you been in proximity of someone who has had these symptoms?
• Have you traveled outside of the country in the last 30-days?
• Have you traveled outside of the state in the last 14-days?
Hand Hygiene. No outside gloves are allowed. We have hand sanitizer conveniently placed at the front desk and in all treatment rooms.
Fewer Appointments. We are actively spacing our appointments out throughout the day to ensure additional sterilization methods are performed.
Solo Appointments. We love your friends and family, however we are asking they stay at home or schedule their own appointment.
Here Is What BHRC Is DoingTo Keep You Safe
CLEANING AROUND THE CLOCK
• All exam rooms in the medical office will be cleaned, disinfected and sanitized between each patient and after the final patient of the day.
• For each entrance and common area of the medical office , alcohol-based hand sanitizers for hand hygiene will be made available for patient and Staff use.
• For any objects that come into contact with a patient’s intact skin, low-level disinfectant will be used.
• Sterilization and autoclaving are utilized for High-Level Disinfection consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and may be performed on-site or off-site by an equipment or instrument vendor.
• For disposable instruments, the tool will be placed in a Sharps Box immediately after use. Disposable instruments will not be re-sterilized. They are for single-use only.
• For used sharps items, such as needles, disposable scalpels, and used medication vials/ampules/syringes, these will be placed in a Sharps Box immediately after use.
KEEPING SOCIAL DISTANCE
• We are limiting the number of people allowed in each center.
• We are installing Plexiglass at each counter to maintain separation at check-in and check-out.
• It is highly encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and mask, and to wear your mask while entering the center.
• Our customer-facing employees are required to wear masks or face coverings when interacting with clients
WE’RE LISTENING TO THE EXPERTS
BHRC is following authorities and experts to align our policies and cleaning procedures with their guidance:
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• AmSpa (American Med Spa Association)
• World Health Organization
• Government officials
• Our own medical professionals and infectious disease experts that we’ve retained to advise us during this pandemic
COVID 19 – What we are doing to help – #CommunityOverCorona
In the meantime, we have gathered some resources for you … Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center Keeping You informed – COVID19 / Coronavirus Blog Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center has always been focused on health & wellness. Having taken all precautions to do our part to flatten the curve, we are slowly and thoughtfully reopening locations, putting the health and safety our employees and clientele first. Call us today to schedule your appointment. These are unprecedented times, but we know, together we will come back stronger than ever.
Please click here to contact your local BHRC for up to date information.