No More Double Chin: Kybella
Kybella is an injectable serum that destroys fat cell underneath your chin, and improves your facial profile in the process.
According to a 2015 survey conducted by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, 67% of people said they are bothered by the fat beneath their chin, or your “submental fat.” In both males and females, this fat can be caused by your genetics, weight gain, and the natural aging process.
But that doesn’t mean you need to “just deal with it.”
Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment to improve the appearance of fat beneath your chin, and it can do this with fat-destroying deoxycholic acid.
The Benefits of Kybella
- FAST RESULTS
After an average of six short injection sessions, the fat beneath your chin will begin appearing more toned and defined, with change continuing over the course of a six month program. Many of our customers see fat reduction after 2-4 sessions.
Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment for double chin and submental fat. And with millions of treatments worldwide, it’s a proven non-surgical fat reduction procedure.
- QUICK AND EASY
Session lengths are no more than 15 – 20 minutes, depending on the level of fat and desired profile. The, you can expect to return to your regular activities immediately with only slight swelling and bruising.
- PERMANENT RESULTS
Once you treat your double chin fat with Kybella, it’s gone for good. Fat cells are destroyed so that they cannot store or accumulate fat any longer. After treatment, your body eliminates the dead cells from your body.
How Does Kybella Work?
The active ingredient in Kybella is a synthetic form deoxycholic acid – a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of your fat.
Our expert practitioners use precision injections to target your unwanted fat, destroying these fat cells beneath the chin. And once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat.
A noticeable reduction in fullness under your chin and an improved chin profile.
Kybella and BHRC: A Holistic Perspective
At BHRC, we realize that there are no quick-fixes in any form of cosmetic improvement, and that you need to take a holistic approach to achieve long-lasting sustainable fat reduction results.
As part of your Kybella consultation, we take time to look at the bigger picture, analyzing key components of your body to determine if there are underlying causes for your condition including :
- Your Hormones – We check your hormone balance to see if there are any thyroid or hormonal issues that may be causing unwanted changes in your body.
- Nutrition – Our weight loss professionals look closely at your nutritional profile and dietary habits to check that what you eat supports your weight loss goals.
- Suitability – While Kybella is an effective double chin removal procedure for some people, it doesn’t help sufferers of other treatments such as lax skin, or turkey neck. That’s why we assess your unique requirement and match it to a host of our world class medical spa treatments such as InMode Forma,BodyFX, Ultherapy, Botox, and more.
Kybella Before and After
- QUESTION: How long is each session? How many sessions will I need?
ANSWER: This will depend on the amount of submental fat and your desired facial profile. Session times can be as short as 15 minutes. On average, patients receive up to 6 sessions.
- QUESTION: When will I see results?
ANSWER: You’ll likely see noticeable changes after 2 to 4 injection sessions.
- QUESTION: Where does the fat go? Are the results permanent?
ANSWER: Once your fat cells are destroyed by the deoxycholic acid, your body eliminates the dead fat cells through your natural waste. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
- QUESTION: Can I return to normal activities after my treatment?
ANSWER: Yes! The procedure is completely non-surgical – using minute injections beneath your chin area, so you can expect to return to normal activities immediately.
- QUESTION: Are there any side effects?
ANSWER: Side effects are uncommon. Typical temporary side effects include swelling, redness and some slight bruising as your body adjusts.