Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy: Anti-Aging and Disease Prevention
What is Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is a medical procedure using stem cells – your body’s natural “building blocks” – to treat or prevent a disease or condition. While the most common stem cell therapy procedure is a bone marrow transplant, it is not the most effective available today…
That’s why we use biologically young stem cells derived from the Wharton’s Jelly layer of the umbilical cord – scientifically proven to have the highest concentration of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) in the body – as well as placental tissue in a patented procedure proven to achieve superior results. The stem cell procedure can be used in the treatment of hair loss, aesthetics, sexual health, wellness injections, aging, sports medicine, and more.
It’s Not Just Stem Cells: The True Source
There is much in the news about stem cells. To characterize regenerative medicine, as just “stem cells” is not only incorrect, it is not in compliance with FDA guidelines. Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center has completed exhaustive research into these therapies, using the products from vibrant, biologically-young sources on our own team, and we are proud that we finally can offer you Human Cell and Tissue Products HCTP- (not just Stem cells) that help the body repair, replace, cushion, support, protect and function at optimal levels.
It’s thorough understanding of all the parts that make the whole that enables us to offer our clients the best Human Cell and Tissue Products- HCTP’s on the market today.
We use Wharton’s Jelly human cell and tissue products derived from the umbilical cord tissue which contains the richest amount of mesenchymal stem cells, growth factors, exosomes, and cytokines needed to regenerate tissue. These umbilical cord tissues are are uniquely able to help protect, cushion, and support injured parts of the body as well as boost the optimal regenerative environment.
The Benefits of Wharton’s Jelly Rejuvenation
Wharton’s Jelly human regenerative cell and tissue products contain the richest amount of mesenchymal stem cells out of all the products available today. It’s these mesenchymal stem cells that are responsible for replacing, repairing and restoring molecules, can activate our body’s own stem cells into action to begin seeking out areas in the body that need healing.
Benefits of this advanced regenerative cell injection therapy include:
- Stem cell therapy for anti aging – As our cells reproduce, they gradually deteriorate. New research suggests this is due to a a shortening of telomeres – the caps at the each strand of your DNA. This causes aging and degradation. Our Regenerative Cell Therapy can aid in replacing old, damaged telomeres with new ones, which replenishes your body’s ability to repair itself.
- Stem cell facial – Used for facial rejuvenation, Regenerative Cell Therapy promotes collagen and elastin production – the building blocks of healthy skin. Acne-prone skin, acne scarring, and over-exfoliated skin can benefit from the additional scaffolding cytokines and growth factors provided.
- Stem cell therapy for skin – Regenerative Cell Serum is used to activate cell regeneration in skin. You’ll re-grow flawless, hydrated skin with lines and wrinkles reduced.
- Stem cell for hair loss – Because Wharton’s Jelly human stem cells are so powerfully restorative, they are an effective tool to reverse hair loss due to premature balding.
Our regenerative cell treatment center is producing some truly exceptional results.
Recent clients say they have: “a better sense of well being and can feel the aches and pains melting away”. Those suffering from severe joint issues have reported that their recovery has become much faster.
We’re excited at the promise of this powerful anti-aging technology!
Therapeutic Use of Stem Cells
Because stem cells are used by the body to repair and replace damaged tissue in the same area in which they are found, stem cell treatment for pain has become a popular procedure. Some of the common uses include:
- Stem cell therapy for knees – Can aid in decreasing inflammation, stopping progression of arthritic damage, repairing damaged joint cartilage, and in some cases, can delay or avoid knee replacement surgery.
- Stem cell therapy for arthritis – Since our regenerative cells are able to detect damaged joint cartilage, targeted injections can potentially treat arthritis.
- Stem cell therapy for back pain – Wharton’s Jelly regenerative cells may alleviate the pain and inflammation associated with back pain.
- Stem cell therapy for joints – As with back pain treatment, Wharton’s Jelly regenerative cells can be injected into joints to reduce inflammation, stimulate cellular repair, and reduce pain in the process!
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Regenerative Cell Therapy
Are the human cell and tissue products that BHRC uses safe?
Our products are rigorously tested to FDA guidelines in our CLIA registered lab. Thousands of patients have used our tissue allografts with no adverse effects.
How long does a regenerative cell procedure take?
The procedure can be completed in a single visit. Your physician will be able to provide details specific to your treatment plan.
When will I see the benefits?
Depending on the therapy performed, you could see a noticeable change immediately following the procedure. Also, for several weeks and months following the therapy, as the regenerative cells go to work, you can expect to experience positive changes.
Does the procedure hurt?
The cells we use do not require any invasive procedures, resulting in less pain and a shorter procedure time. In fact, most of our patients don’t feel much discomfort during or even after the procedure because these procedures are minimally invasive and thus result in less pain and a faster recovery.
Where do the stem cells come from?
Our natural cell and tissue products come from donated tissues (umbilical cord) from healthy American child births, pre-screened, 100% tested for quality. They are cryogenically stored, tracked and documented according to an FDA approved process.
Using Regenerative Cells: Pros and Cons
If you were to use stem cells from blood products (not what we use), then there are reports of adverse reactions and safety recalls of tainted stem cell product. In some cases, there have been problems with host graft disease due to blood transfusion issues. And stem cells from blood have short term results on average.
But BHRC uses Wharton's Jelly human cell and tissue products which are rigorously tested to FDA guidelines in our CLIA registered lab. We have performed over 50,000 injections and the only reported complication is redness at the injection site.