Reverse Aging with Ultherapy in Houston
What is Ultherapy?
Using ultrasound waves, Ultherapy stimulates collagen production to lift the skin on your neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the décolletage. Cleared by the FDA, this is a non-invasive treatment that will leave you with a youthful look from your brow to your chest – all without ever going under the knife!
Ultherapy Treatment Areas
If you’re noticing furrows between your eyebrows or creases in your décolletage, Ultherapy can address skin laxity from your brow to your chest.
- Ultherapy Face Lift: This form of therapy can soften wrinkles and tighten loose skin to reveal a younger complexion. Ultherapy chin lift is a popular choice.
- Ultherapy Brow Lift: A ultherapy treatment can reduce the appearance of furrows and also lift the eyebrow to improve your facial profile.
- Ultherapy Eye Lift: Ultherapy for eyes that can also smooth crow’s feet lines as well as get rid of undereye bags with Ultherapy around eyes.
- Ultherapy Jawline Lift: This procedure can help you achieve a more prominent jawline by removing the sagging skin underneath the chin.
- Ultherapy Neck Lift: Ultherapy works to remove the folds of skin and wrinkles on your neck. Ultherapy for jowls is a great option for this unpleasant condition.
- Ultherapy Decolletage Lift: This treatment smoothes the creases in the decolletage.
Our treatment works to give you the results you’ve been waiting for without the use of harsh chemicals or painful scalpels. Patients claim these procedures are virtually painless and experience little to no downtime.
How is Ultherapy Performed?
- First, our practitioner cleanses the skin and access which specific area needs to be treated.
- Next, our practitioner will apply ultrasound gel and place a gentle treatment applicator or wand against your skin.
- Afterward, our provider will utilize Ultherapy’s ultrasound imaging to see deep within the dermis to determine optimal placing.
- Then, our practitioner delivers focused ultrasound energy beneath the skin’s surface.
During this treatment delivery, patients will feel small amounts of energy deposited deep within the dermis. However, this is not a cause for concern, it’s merely an indicator that the collagen-stimulating process is being initiated.
Ultherapy Risks and Side Effects
Ultherapy uses safe and tested ultrasound energy directed at the skin’s foundational layer of tissue to build collagen without the use of cutting or injuring the skin’s surface. Ultherapy side effects are minimal. You may experience some mild side effects such as:
Ultherapy benefits far outweigh the risks, so why don’t you talk to one of our expert physicians on (844) 394-3433 and find out how Ultherapy can help you!
Ultherapy is an FDA-cleared procedure trusted by over 350,000 patients worldwide. Ultrasound energy is used regularly in the medical industry and is proven to be safe after more than 50 years of use. In addition, every Ultherapy practitioner receives extensive procedural training.
For Ultherapy neck, brow lift, and other reviews, take a look at the before and after shots below!