Enhance Your Figure With Sculptra Butt Lift
What is Sculptra Butt Lift?
Sculptra is a non-surgical gluteal augmentation designed to enhance the shape of your butt and achieve your desired look. This treatment uses the body’s own rejuvenation response to gradually increase your buttocks, reduce cellulite, and boost your self-confidence.
Is Sculptra Butt Lift Right For Me?
Sculptra buttocks augmentation by Sculptra Aesthetics works to add volume and improve the overall look of your bum. If you want to increase the size of your derriere but don’t want plastic surgery, don’t have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift, or want to avoid a long recovery time, then Sculptra butt injections may be for you.
This procedure accentuates your curves by:
- Increasing the volume of your buttocks
- Promoting collagen growth to tighten the buttocks
- Reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite
This non-surgical buttock injection works to enhance the shape of your butt and is the perfect alternative to surgical butt implants. However, this treatment is meant to gradually increase the buttocks to give you a more“natural” look and feel.
How Long Does the Sculptra Butt Lift Treatment Take?
Our non-surgical butt lift treatment makes use of two biostiumulatory fillers: Sculptra and Radiesse injectables with Radio Frequency (RF) heat and Ultherapy. The next step is to apply a topical growth factor. Thus, each treatment is fairly quick and will take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
Our experts find that the best results stem from a combination of treatments including RF Exilis, Ultherapy ultrasound waves, and two injectables. As a result, our patients say they notice an improvement three weeks after the initial treatment. For optimal results, our specialists recommend three treatments to fully reach desired outcomes.
More services offered at our BHRC Medical Spas:
- Medi slim
- Freezing Fat
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hydrafacial / Facials
- Laser Skin Treatments
- Body Sculpting
How is Sculptra Butt Lift Performed?
The Sculptra Butt Lift procedure adheres by strict safety standards and procedures. Risks associated with this procedure are extremely minimal and patients experience little to no pain.
Steps for Sculptra Buttocks Injections:
- Before the procedure, our master injectors prepare the Sculptra a few days before the injection. We reconstitute the poly-L-lactic acid powder and sterilized water beforehand to guarantee a well-absorbed product.
- During the treatment, we numb the area of injection with a topical agent to reduce any pain or discomfort. A blunt tip cannula is inserted and our product is injected deep into the dermis where the collagen is produced.
- Radiofrequency heat and Ultrasound wave heat energy are also applied to help stimulate collagenases. A topical growth factor is applied as well.
- Three weeks following the treatment, the poly-L-lactic acid powder is absorbed and will stimulate the dermis to promote collagen growth.
Our skilled master injectors have at least 10 years of injectable experience and are more than happy to help patients compose an individual treatment plan to help them achieve their desired results. Learn more about our procedures offered at: